One of the most enjoyable parts of being a plaintiff's employment lawyer in Colorado is seeing all of you at our annual PELA Holiday Party! While the current state of things does not allow us to gather in person, it has not diminished our desire to get together and have fun with old friends and new faces. Having used Zoom successfully to play trivia during the Retreat, we are hoping to replicate that success in December.
Here is the plan:
- Tuesday, December 8th at 12:00 p.m. via Zoom;
- This event is FREE FREE FREE! However, we do ask you to sign up in advance.
- Each person who signs up in advance will receive a $5 gift card to a bakery in their area so we can all break bread (let us know if you want your bread to be gluten free!) together at the virtual party;
- We will email out a Bingo board to each person with plaintiff's employment litigation themes that will hopefully make you smile;
- After a rousing game of Bingo, and some fun prizes being awarded to winners, we will invite everyone to raise a glass of their favorite beverage (BYOB) for a virtual toast to to each other and the work we do; and
- As always, we will take a few moments to introduce the outgoing and incoming officers and board members.
We hope everyone can make it to this get-together!